sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Going Abroad

Travelling is one of my favourite free time activities, and I think it´s the best way of knowing new cultures, meeting new people and of course learning languages.
Last summer I spent my holidays abroad, visiting Canada for a couple of weeks and I took a lot of pictures of such a beautiful and large country.
This one, showing the "Changing of the Guard" in front of the Parliament in Ottawa, is one of the hundreds I took.


Why Canada?
Canada has traditionally been a country of inmigrants and has a multicultutral diversity represented by almost all the world´s ethnic groups. As a result, most ethnic foods and recreational activities associated with specific cultures are available.

Besides, Canada is a bilingual country and more and more students go there every year to learn  English and French due to its high quality education standars.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario