martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

160 Anniversary of Santiago Ramón y Cajal ´s Birthday

Santiago Ramón y Cajal was a Spanish pathologist, histologist, neuroscientist, and Nobel laureate. His pioneering investigations of the microscopic structure of the brain were original: he is considered by many to be the father of modern neuroscience. He was skilled at drawing, and hundreds of his illustrations of brain cells are still used for educational purposes today

Here you are a game to celebrate his birthday on 1st May.

Instructions:
Use the code to find a quote about the brain from the famous neuroanatomist Santiago Ramon y Cajal (Born on May 1, 1852; Died on October 18, 1934).
Here you can see what part of your brain you use, the right or the left one.

                                            



Here you can do a questionnary to see if you are more of a left-brain or right-brain thinker.

Answer the questions and then score yourself.


yes
no

yes
no



1. I wear a watch


6. I´ve considered becoming a politician, an artista, ora n architect.


2. I like to draw


7. I hate following a chedule.


3. I´d rather draw a map tan give someone directions.


8. I make “to-do” lists-


4. When I get something new, I usually read the instructions.


9. I generally doo well in Math and Science.


5. I play or would like top lay a musical instrument.


10. I´ve considered becoming a lawyer, a doctor, or a journalist.




Score yourself. Are you more of a left-brain or right-brain thinker?
·         Score 1 point for every “Yes” answer to questions 1, 4, 8, 9 and 10.
·         Score 1 point for every “No” answer to questions 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7.
·         Add up your score.
0-5: You are more of a right-brain thinker.
6-10: You are more of a left-brain thinker.



Would you like to know why you act the way you do?. Look at your skills and preferences in the chart and find the answer.


Are You Left or Right Brain?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario